We are not a charity, and we don’t receive any public funding. We are a self-sustained Community Interest Company that relies on donations of Time, Money, and Skills to keep our project going.
If you’d like to volunteer with us – then simply fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch soon to let you know how you can get involved!
As an idea of what you might volunteer to help us with, you could:
- Help out in the kitchen or by serving customers at one of our regular cafes
- Help us cook/serve food at one-off events
- Help us prepare food for one-off events
- Use your own vehicle to help us collect/transport/deliver (we pay fuel expenses of 45p per mile, and particularly need the help of people with large vans, but all vehicles useful; we even have deliveries made by cargo trike!)
- Clean venues after cafes and events
- Do laundry
- Help with regular deep-cleaning of kitchens
- Help to staff collection points, boutiques and sharehouse
- Help to sort food into Freegan Boxes
- Help out in TRJFP Brum gardens and allotments
- Transport waste for composting or animal feed
- Help us by fixing or making things we need
- Help us with specialist skills, experience or knowledge
Or something more unique to your personal skills we haven’t mentioned! How would you like to help us?
Don’t worry if you can’t commit to helping regularly – we’re grateful for any contribution you can make, be that every week, or once in a while, just let us know what you can do and we’ll work with you!
All data is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act