What We Do Here
*****UPDATE – Due to COVID-19 we have changed from our usual activities. We are regularly distributing food bags from various locations across the city – please check here for the most up to date information*****
Pay As You Feel Boutique
We welcome everyone that wants to come and shop with us.
All we ask is that you please:
- Respect our volunteers and each other.
- Please park on the approach road and walk to the Sharehouse, and request taxis drop-off/pick-up there too – we need access for deliveries, as do our neighbours – there is no room for customer/volunteer cars. We have trolleys and can help you to take your shopping to your vehicle if needed – please just ask.
- Please sign in with your name and postcode – everyone is welcome, you don’t have to be local; we just like to know where people are travelling from.
- Food is for personal use only – you cannot shop for friends/family, or to sell on. By all means tell your friends/family to come down and shop with us too, though!
- Only take what you need and leave what you don’t – we may ask you to put some things back if you take too much of a single item – it’s only fair to leave enough for others.
- Any questions, just ask.