What We Do Here
Pay As You Feel Boutique
- 12:00pm – 6:00pm
We welcome everyone that wants to come and shop with us.
All we ask is that you please:
- Respect our volunteers and each other
- Please sign in with your name and postcode
- Please take a number and wait your turn at busy times
- Food is for personal use only – you cannot shop for friends/family, or to sell on, by all means send your friends/family down to come shop with us too!
- Only take what you need and leave what you don’t – we may ask you to put some things back if you take too much of a single item – it’s only fair to leave enough for others
- Pay As You Feel (#PAYF) giving back time, money, or skills for what you feel the food is worth – please remember that in a supermarket your full basket would easily be worth £30 – we are not a charity or a food bank and we DO need to cover the Sharehouse’s costs (rent, utilities, petrol, insurance etc. etc.) or we’ll be unable to continue to provide the service – we suggest a donation between £6-10 per basket is appropriate
- 1 basket max per day
- Any questions, just ask